To do this you will need:
Any frame you want (it doesn’t even need to be broken…just remove the glass)
Cardboard Backing of the frame
Fabric of your choice
Hot Glue (please be careful not to burn yourself…like I ALWAYS do)
Here’s what I did:
1. I cut the fabric a little larger than the cardboard.
2. Lay the fabric face down, put the cardboard on top, hot glue around all the edges!
3. cut your ribbon in as many strips as you want, sized in both height and width.
4. Position the ribbon where you would like it (I made kind of a H design with my ribbon)
5. hot glue ribbon in place on the back side of the cardboard
6. when all the glue has cooled place the now Beautiful cardboard backing in the frame and hot the around the edges. After cooling your ready to add what ever you want to display to it!
HERE’S HOW MINE LOOKS ON MY LITTLE GIRL’S BEDROOM WALL!!!
(I just put tacks in the wall…flowers a so light. If you are using something heavier you might want to use something stronger than tacks.)