If you know me you know that I love love LOVE BabyLegs!
But you might be wondering “How Did BabyLegs Start?”
In April of 2005, a young mom was confronted with a diaper rash that just wouldn’t quit. The rash needed some fresh air to heal, but she was also concerned about keeping her daughter warm. In a moment of inspiration, she snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more.
…Now in 2012 there are a ton of different collections and styles!
|courtesy of the babylegs website
Since the twins were born I have used BabyLegs! They are among my “MUST HAVE” list! I LOVE they have so many different styles! Even my older son loves them! He wears them over his shin guards for soccer!
Here is small list of why I love BabyLegs!
- They make for easy outfitting. In the summer or the winter they are fantastic!
- Fall in the Pacific Northwest has warm days and COLD evenings…I throw in some BabyLegs in my bag and we are totally covered! I the winter I love putting BabyLegs on all the kiddos under their pants or jeans…even with a short sleeved shirt!
- They are SERIOUSLY CUTE! My husband may or may not have stollen a cool boy pair to wear on his arms!
- They Last! Really they do!! Our twins and older son are still wearing the ones we got in 2007! They was wonderfully and stay bright!
- BabyLegs make potty training a breeze! When it is cool they can were a hoodie, undies and BabyLegs…trust me I know…it works AWESOME!
- BabyLegs are cool! My older son loves to pick a different pair for each soccer game! I always have other parents asking me “Where did you get those cool socks?” they are always so surprised that they are BabyLegs!
- PERFECT for Dance class! My little model will show you just how cute they are!
You can purchase BabyLegs (leg warmers, tights and socks!) in an HUGE assortment of colors, designs, and sizes from $10-$12 HERE.
One lucky Lollipops and Snapshots reader is going to win an assorted grab bag of BabyLegs!
I would like to give a big shout out “THANK YOU!!” to Casey at BabyLegs! Thank you so much for this great giveaway! How to enter:
It’s as easy as leaving a comment!
This Giveaway is opened to U.S Residents only
Please don’t forget to leave your email address!
To be correctly entered in the BabyLegs Giveaway Both Following “Liking” Lollipops and Snapshots and BabyLegs on facebook MUST be completed.
(You may do one, all or none of the below tasks)
- Join Lollipops and Snapshots site (on the right sidebar)
- Visit BabyLegs and tell me your Favorite!!
- Share this Giveaway with your FB friends! “Go enter the BabyLegs Giveaway at Lollipops and Snapshots
- Follow BabyLegs on Twitter
- Join the BabyLegs Forum
You may leave me multiple comments or ONE comment telling what you completed *ALL will be counted!
BabyLegs Giveaway will run from Tuesday September 11, 2012 until 6 p.m pst Friday September 21, 2012
Winner will be selected by Random.org
I will announce a winner by 9pm pst 9/21/2011
Winner will be chosen using random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a number of different styles of BabyLegs for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a positive review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% my own!