We’ve all asked “How was practice tonight?” on the car ride home from the gym. The problem with “how was practice” day in and day out is that it eventually loses it excitement and leaves us with the all-too-familiar “fine”,”ok” or “fun”. Regardless if you drop off or stay and watch you still want to know more than “it was fine”
Here is a fun 20 question game you can play with your gymnast on the way home from practice!
Gymnastics 20 Questions Game:
- Are you happy you are a gymnast?
- Did you have fun?
- How hard did you work?
- What was your favorite thing about Beam?
- What was your favorite thing about Bars?
- What was your favorite thing about Vault?
- What was your favorite thing about Floor?
- Did something funny happen at practice?
- What was the coolest thing you saw at practice?
- Were you proud of yourself at practice? Why?
- What was something your coach told you?
- Did you get any compliments at practice?
- Did you tell someone they did a good job?
- What skill are you most proud of?
- What skill do you need to work on the most?
- How did you feel after practice?
- What will you do differently at your next practice?
- What’s one word to describe practice?
- Does Gymnastics bring you joy and make you happy?
- Are you going to dream about gymnastics tonight?
I don’t know about you but I love conversation with my littles and this is 20 questions is a perfect way to stay connected and engaged with them! This can be adapted to any sport or activity your kids do!
If you haven’t already subscribed please do!
Please take a few minutes to Connect with me